Master of Science University of West Florida Coastal Zone Management – an interdisciplinary degree in ecology, geology and political science with research conducted at Manomet Center for Conservation Sciences
Bachelor of Science University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point Major: Aquatic Biology Minor: Water Resource Management Received Chancellor’s Leadership Award
President / Consulting Ecologist / Project Manager EcoPlanz, Inc.
Senior Ecologist / Project Manager Kevin L. Erwin Consulting Ecologist, Inc.
Principal Environmental Planner Lee County Division of Environmental Sciences
Biologist Florida Museum of Natural History & The Bailey Matthews National Shell Museum
- Canterfield Village RPD
- Daniels Preserve at Spanish Creek Hydrologic Restoration
- Deep Lagoon Watershed Water Quality Improvement Study
- Pine Island Flatwoods Preserve Bayside Ecological Restoration
- Pine Lake Preserve Hydrologic Restoration
- Prairie Pines Preserve Hydrologic Restoration, Phase 1
- Pelican Sound Golf & River Club RPD
- Six Mile Cypress North Preserve, Phase 3 West Basin
- Wild Turkey Strand Preserve Trail Head & Boardwalk
- Wild Turkey Strand Preserve Hydrologic Restoration